1) I love my dad's mashed potatoes because they taste so good!2) I would go to Paris. I want to see the sights and experience the culture.3) Playing volleyball is pretty fun, but I love watching baseball - especially now during the playoffs!4) White tigers are so fierce, yet their coloring makes them look regal too. Either way they're definitely cool.5) Barq's root beer. It's better than all the other root beers combined!
1.I love sweet corn, especially when it is roasted over hot coals. Yum! It tastes so sweet and fresh.2.Vienna, Austria. I would love to see the original concert halls where Beethoven and Mozart conducted their music.3.Baseball. The outdoors, the tradition, the ebb and flow of the game, the strategy, I could go on and on.4. I like pigs! They're not as dumb or dirty as people seem. They are actually pretty smart compared to other animals (not that they can read or write)and they roll around in mud to keep cool because they have no sweat glands.5. Diet Coke. I would say regular Coke but it has too much sugar.
1 - My favorite vegetable is broccoli. It became my favorite as a kid because none of my friends liked it and I wanted to be different, so I tried it and have loved it ever since.2 - If I could go anywhere, I would go back to Spain, the island of Mallorca to be specific. I went to Mallorca when I was 18 for a month. The island had everything: beautiful beaches, mountains, great food and a diverse culture from the European community.3 - My favorite sport is baseball... By far. Baseball is such a unique sport. There are no clocks and it is the only sport where the team without the ball is the team to score points (runs).4 - My favorite animal is my dog Mia... Probably a little more specific than you would like, but she is my best friend!5 - My favorite soda is Rooster Booster from QuikTrip. It's a strawberry flavored energy drink... It reminds me of being a kid.
1. I think I'd go with corn on the cob--maybe because I live in IL, and the corn here is exceptional.2. Jupiter, FL. It's where my beloved St. Louis Cardinals have spring training. I've never been to spring training & have always wanted to go.3. Baseball. I love it for so many reasons. It's THE National Pastime, rich with so much history & tradition. The only team sport without a clock, the strategy and "games within the game" are so fascinating to me!4. Not sure about my "favorite animal". I'll answer it like this: My 2nd favorite "animal" is the spider, EVERYTHING else is tied for 1st!5. I don't drink soda anymore, but if I had to choose a favorite, it'd be Mountain Dew...throwback!
Greenbeans because they are yummy!:)Australia because it is a beutiful country.Cheerleading because it is very fun and I like to be cheerful!:)Panda because they are super cute and over all adorable.Mountain Dew because it tastes great!:)
don't really have one.Bahomas cause I wont to.Foot ball and Basket ball there fun.The Matt they are cool animals.mountin Dew its goooooooooooooooooood!
I love watermelon. It is technically a vegetable.I want to go to Los Angeles because my cousins live there and it was awesome the first time i went.FOOTBALL!!! I love it bwecause it is fun to play and watch.I like the rare Zachs.I like Mountain Dew because it tastes amazing x5
1. corn. well corn is acually a grain sooo peas.2. jamaca because of the weater.3. basketball cuz its fun.4. turtle. idk!!!5. orange crush because of the flavor.
1. What is your favorite vegetable? Why?Zuchini, because I like it.2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? Anywhere that would be a new experience, because I think that would be interesting.3. What is your favorite sport? Why?Cheerleading because it involves a LOT of hard work, team work, and perseverance. Also, it really tests your mental and physical abilities. And yes, it is a sport.4. What is your favorite animal? Why?My favorite animal is a Siberian Tiger, because when I was little I saw them at the zoo and just thought they were different and beautiful.5. What is your favorite type of soda? Why?My favorite soda is Diet Coke Cherry, because regular cherry coke has too much sugar.
1. What is your favorite vegetable? Why? Corn, I just like the taste of it better & I like eating it off the cob!2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?Italy, because I'm Italian & I just always wanted to go there & I like history.3. What is your favorite sport? Why?Baseball, I love statistics & they go hand in hand with baseball.4. What is your favorite animal? Why?Dog, because I've never had one & always wanted one, but someone in my family was/is always allergic to them.5. What is your favorite type of soda? Why?Coca Cola, because I don't like Pepsi!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.