A nurse Practitioner. Because I like sciencwe and its a good paying job. I wont need a man to provide for me.Colgate because thats the kind I use.White tinger. Theyre mysterious.Volleyball. Its superrr fun!Not really. Its boring and plain.
1. I want to be a rich dude who doesn't have to do anything.2. Oral-B because its minty.3.a wombat because it has a cool name4. basketball cause its fun5. no because its to common
i want to be a preschool teacher because i like little kidsi like colgate because it leaves my mouth fresh and cleanelephants because they are so beastybasketball because its so funyes i love my name because not a lot of people have it
1. I wanted to be a baseball player. I guess I am about as close as you can get without doing it.2. Colgate...I have no idea why.3. Tigers. Because they are Beasty. :)4. Baseball, because it is America's pastime. 5. I like my name because it is a family tradition. I am the seventh generation of oldest sons to have William as a first name.
1. I want to be an artist, or the author of a novel. It would be lovely to make a living creating beautiful things.2. Colgate, because their toothbrushes are less expensive.3. I love dogs. They always love you. 4. Soccer! Because my son played soccer and I learned to love the game.5. I do like my name now. I didn't when I was little. I wanted to shorten it to Andy, but my dad talked me out of it.
1. What do you want to do when you grow up? Why?I wanted to be a teacher and I am! I always liked teaching and being the center of attention and I love the feeling when a student gets something I taught. 2. Do you prefer Colgate or Oral-B? Why?I use aquafresh. I really just like the stripes.3. What is your favorite animal? Why?I have a cat named Mulligan he is my favorite. Mostly cause he's a jerk.4. What is your favorite sport? Why?I don't love sports but kickball is fun cause everyone is silly in kickball.5. Do you like your name? Why?I love my name. For no reason other than it's mine.
1. A photo-journalist has always been my dream job. Became a Physical Therapist instead...2. Oral B toothbrush because they are free from the dentist, Crest is my favorite toothpaste, Why ? don't really know3. Horses - They are majestic 4. Baseball because it was a love I shared with my Dad5. Yes, because my mom picked it out
1. An Artist! Love to create.2. neither. Only, Rembrandt toothpaste.3. Do not have a favorite animal.4.gymnastics.5. No. It does not fit me.
1. What do you want to do when you grow up? Why?2. Do you prefer Colgate or Oral-B? Why?3. What is your favorite animal? Why?4. What is your favorite sport? Why?5. Do you like your name? Why?1. I want to be (and currently am!) a teacher :)2. Hmmm... I like Crest, so neither!3. I love dogs, and I have two little ones.4. I love soccer.5. I do love my name; it comes from the name for Ireland, Erin-go-braugh, which means Ireland Forever, and that's my heritage.
1. Wait, I have to grow up? Shoot. Guess I'll be a teacher. If I can't be a kid, at least I can hang out with them and help them learn. :)2. Neither - Crest please!3. I love white tigers. They are majestic but still really fierce!4. Love playing volleyball because it is a thinking game while still making you work very hard.5. I like my name okay (I love my first name), but I'd probably like it more with a different last name. Maybe I should get married some day haha!
I want to be a physical therapist and be in sports medicine.I prefer Crest. I love dogs! They are so playful and energetic.Basketball because it is a great team sport and you learn many things while playing not just the game of basketball but life lessons as well.I don't really like my name because Samantha just seems so weird and then when people call you Sam there are some jerks who think they're and say things like Sam's a man or something.
1. Teacher2. Crest because it gets your teeth squeaky clean!3. Dogs- they are so loyal and cute.4. I like all sports but I like track the best!5. I do like my name!
I want to be a football player because i love it.I prefer Crest. It has better flavors.My favorite animal is the galopagus tortoise. because its ginormous.Football is my favorite sport because i love tackling people and hitting.I like my name because it is unique.
1. i want to be a singer cuz it will be cool to sing.2. none cuz i use a different type of toothpaste. lol!3. turtles because i liked them when i was a little kid and i really don't know y!4. my fav sport is basketball cuz its fun!5. yes because it was chose just for me
By a Tanner there cool.I dont really care.The Matt Ruhm there crazy.I dont care.Green Bay is the worst team ever and I hope they never win a game agin
Timothy Says:1. Grow up - why? I want to own my own business and live the dream.2. Colgate - Taste is superior and the fresh breath it provides me is good.3. Not a big animal fan but I do have a great dog - Black Lab - so I guess it would have to be my dog - Midders.4. Basketball - It is a team sport and you all have to work together to be good. If I had to pick an individual sport it would be golf. 5. Yeah, I like my name. Never used to but as I got older it kinda grew on me.
1. Maybe an author because I like to write.2. Colgate because it's just better. Oral-B can't compete with it.3. Panda because they're just plain awesome.4. Basketball because it teaches you a lot and is REALLY fun!:)5. Yes because it's unique.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.