chochlateelephants because they are so beastyi ate these beans that looked like baby poopchirstmas its the happiest time of the yeara huge fish
Vanilla. Its the best.Wolf. I would love to have a wolf.I dont knowChrismas. The whole family gets together and that dosent happen often.Sea horse.
CHOCOLATE BECAUSE ITS AWESOMEA ZEBRA BECUASE THEN I COULD BE IKE MY BEST FRIEND...LAURENA BABY SQUIDCHRISTMAS BECAUSE IT THE MOST WONDERFULL OF THE YEARA PRETTY JELLYFISH THAT STINGS ERICKA JK ERICKA
1. Mint Chocolate Chip. It rocks.2. A cockroach so I could scare girls and live through anything.3. Ummm....a cockroach. It was a dare! Don't judge me!4. My birthday (it should be a holiday).5. Dolphin.
1. Mint chocolate chip. I like the mint and the chunks of chocolate together.2. I would be a well-loved and well-cared for cat. Lightening fast reflexes and HIGH jumps with seemingly no effort. Also sitting in the sun and snoozing whenever you want to. :)3. Frog legs, fried.4. Thanksgiving! Family and yummy food.5. Seahorses. They're amazing.
1. Coffee Oreo, because it's a mix of two of my favorite foods. JP Licks makes the best coffee oreo ice cream.2. I think I'd like to be a hawk. Being able to soar high above the earth, while simultaneously being able to see the smallest things moving.. that just sounds appealing.3. Ugh. I ate Scrapple once. I don't reccommend it.4. I'm a sucker for Christmas. I really like the decorations, the music and the way it feels all nice and cozy.5. A Humpback Whale. I just think they're neat.
1. Pistachio - it is yummy2. Horse on a cattle ranch3. Escargot or raw oysters4. Christmas, because Jesus was born then5. Dolphins, they are smart
1. Mint chocolate chip - refreshing mint, chocolate chips...what's not to like?2. Any bird. I'd love to be able to fly.3. Reindeer? Elk? Octopus? Are those weird things? I'll eat anything.4. Halloween because I'm a teacher and I love how much fun kids have when they dress up in their costumes.5. Sharks. I'm glued to the TV when Discovery channel has "Shark Week".
1. Chocolate.It is sooo good.2. A bird. They can fly.3. Okra. Horrible taste.4. Love all of them. They bring family and friends together.5. Star fish. They are pretty.
1. Cookie Dough, it's delicious!2. I would want to be a dog, they get to protect. Their home and sleep alot! 3. I went to Hong Kong and had to eat fish eyes, GROSS4. Cinco de Mayo, a great day to celebrate5. A shark
Butter pecan. I like nuts! A cat b/c it has the life of a queenrattlesnake, tastes like chicken!Christmas, the decorationsWhale
1. I am loving the flavor ice cream called Cake Batter. It tastes just like cake batter...only really cold!2. I would be a dragonfly. They can fly anywhere and are graceful and beautiful.3.I ate fried octopus tentacle once. It was decent. Kinda rubbery.4. I love Valentine's Day because it's close to my birthday so it means more presents!5. I like cuddlefish. They are weird and fascinating creatures.
1. If it includes plenty of chocolate it is probably one of my favorites. 2. I would definitely be a monkey. You can swing from tree to tree, and they can be goofy all the the time!3. Guinea pig. It's a delicacy in Ecuador... and tastes like chicken.4. I love Christmas, because it means my entire family is all squished into my grandparents' house laughing and enjoying each other's company.5. Sea lions crack me up. They just lay in the sun all day and squawk at each other.
1 java chip ROCKS!!!2 a pegacorn.3 crunchy bird in Shenzhen China (I don't recommend it)4 Easter! (Thank you Jesus!)5 I would be a shark... I LOVE sushi!
1.mint choc chip, I love mint!2.giraffe,they are beautiful,tall and only eat leaves.3.boar & bear4.EASTER!The reason and it is in the spring!5.Jelly fish
Oreo, I like the cruchyness in it!My favorite animal is a gorilla. So it'll have to be that one!I'm not a big taster person. If something smells I'll say "that stANKYS" I like how almost all meat, takes like chicken. Some of these people posting! That's just gross! and Okra is DELICIOUSChristmas, it makes me feel good seeing the lights and the Christmas story! I like going to one of my cousins houses, and meeting with everyone, and listening to old stories and such!Not sure! on the ocean fish!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.